Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Since I got to the gym at lunchtime pretty late today, I didn't really feel too comfortable doing my usual routine of weights plus cardio. So, I went down to the basement gym in my apartment building this evening to cap off my weights workout from this afternoon with some cardio work. I hadn't been down there in a couple of months, but I have to say I quite enjoyed it, mostly because I had the entire place to myself (as soon as I have to share that little gym, I lose interest very quickly). Anyway, nobody came in so I was able relax and do twenty minutes on the elliptical followed by a little running workout on the treadmill: alternating one minute fast walking with one minute moderate running for 12 minutes. I should have worked out longer, but it was getting late and I needed to make dinner and cook some chicken breasts for lunches for the rest of the week. The evenings are just too short. Anyway, I'm happy I got it in.

No comments: