Monday, March 01, 2004

Do you ever feel like you're invisible?

Invisible Scenario #1: Walking out of coffee place this morning with my coffee, chick decides to come in the door that I am already half-way out of. Uh, excuse me? Could I maybe get out the door first?

Invisible Scenario #2: Walking out of the gym locker room this afternoon, woman comes careening around the corner with a glazed look in her eyes, I leap to the side to avoid being plowed over, while saying, "exxxxuse me" woman doesn't apologize or blink or even acknowledge that I was even there.

Invisible Scenario #3: I finish washing my hands in the ladies Room and turn towards the door as a co-worker is coming in. I say, "hello", co-worker looks through me, doesn't respond and just heads for a stall.

I must have forgotten to turn off my cloaking device this morning. Damn.

No comments: