Saturday, March 20, 2004

I've been completely remiss in my blogging for this week. For some reason I've been more tired than usual and so I just never felt like blogging from home, and things were busy enough at work that I didn't have the time much to blog from there either. No matter, you didn't miss much.

I think the highlight of the week was watching the video-taped keynote speech (by the company prez) from my company's sales meeting during our four hour department staff meeting the other day. During the speech he had the head of one of our products division come up on stage to demo some of the latest and greatest, etc. and all I could think during this entire thing was, "wow. I've seen him naked." (and now he's a bigwig -- heh). I think perhaps I've been at my company too long.

No comments: