Thursday, March 04, 2004

Drama on The Apprentice

Ding Dong The Witch is dead. Woo! In a bizarre boardroom twist, Omarosa finally realizing that there was a good chance she might be the next to go, broke down, first sobbing on Kwame's shoulder and then bursting into the boardroom uninvited to tearfully appeal to Trump, bleating about how hard she had been working (it was so entertaining, I had to rewind and watch it twice). Trump was not at all impressed. Not with her whining about an invented "concussion", nor her contempt for her fellow teammates and finally for all her excuses. I, however, held my breath until the final words, "You're fired" were uttered. I'm sure I'm not the only one who squealed with delight in their living room tonight. The only thing is, who am I going to hate now?

No comments: